- bug fixed
Insane 60day Tracker
Insane 60 day Tracker is designed for those following a 2 month (60 day) fitness plan, such as Insanity. It allows the user to track their progress in the program using an workout schedule, note taking system, and fit tests.
With this app you can:
- Follow the workout on a day to day basis. It will tell you what day you are on, and the workout for that day. You can easily skip a day(or days) and continue with it next day without logging it. Never wonder again what you'll be doing that day.
- Add notes to each day, keep track of your scores on fitness tests, difficulty of workout, how well you did, etc. Write as much or as little as you like.
- For each fit test you can rate it if you were satisfied with results and track it to see how much does the workout really help you.
- Stopwatch for faster tracking of results
- View and track important statistics such as how many days you've completed, how many you have left, which day and workout you are on, etc.
- You can easily publish particular fit test results on your Twitter or take a photo of your body every time. To see how much did your body really changed in 60 day workout.
Pleas note that this app is not a stand alone. It requires a 2 month fitness program such as insanity. Please make sure this App is compatible with your workout before you buy. This app helps you track your results,daily exercise info and easier workout tracking.
- February 17, 2013 Initial release
- March 02, 2013 New version 1.1.0
- March 04, 2013 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- March 06, 2013 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- March 07, 2013 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- March 09, 2013 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- March 13, 2013 New version 1.1.1
- March 15, 2013 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- March 19, 2013 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- March 25, 2013 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- April 02, 2013 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99