App DescriptionKEEP TRACK OF YOUR OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES USING YOUR IPHONE'S GPS
Take your outdoor activities, such as running, cycling and walking, to a new level with Bit of Exercise. No longer do you have to manually keep a record over your exercise data. Instead, Bit of Exercise will handle the recording of your exercises for you, using your iPhone's built in GPS. After completing an exercise you will be able to review it in detail, compare it with a reference and share it with friends, all without ever leaving your iPhone.
Bit of Exercise introduces the concept of start and end criteria that fully automates the recording of exercises. No need to fiddle with your phone during your workout. Instead pocket your iPhone, take your time to warm up or tie your shoelaces and start at your convenience. Bit of Exercise will automatically start recording your exercise when you leave your current location and end it when you return.
As you are advancing, you will soon start to appreciate how Bit of Exercise allows you to combine your activities into multi-segment activity programs. This allows you to create more complex exercises, such as interval, multi-sport and hill training programs. You can set up start and end criteria based on locations, distances or durations for each individual segment. Combine this with the guidance from spoken announcements, and you have an amazing exercise coach in your iPhone.
After completing an exercise you will appreciate the immediate access to your results. Graphs and maps can be zoomed, and you can easily navigate to any location along your route for closer examination, all on your iPhone. No need to upload your exercise data to a website to be able to properly analyze it. Neither do you have to setup any accounts or pay any monthly fees.
The interface of Bit of Exercise is surprisingly simple considering the amount of features that it contains. Thanks to the tailor made app navigation, both new users and more advanced users will appreciate a clean interface that is efficient and fun to use.
** This is the Lite version of Bit of Exercise. It includes everything of the full version but has a limited number of exercises that can be recorded. The full version will give you the option to import your Lite exercise data for a seamless transition.
INNOVATIVE AND UNIQUE FEATURES
• Easy and efficient user interface for both new and advanced users.
• Start and end criteria for automated recording.
• Combine activities into arbitrary complex exercise programs.
• Detailed examination of exercise data along routes.
* Reuse groups of related settings using profiles.
INTUITIVE RECORDING AND REVIEWING
• Feature rich dashboard for recording and reviewing.
• Compete against and compare results with a reference.
• No need to visit a website for detailed analysis of exercise data.
• Exercise statistics for tracking progress over time.
• Share results with Facebook, Twitter, RunKeeper and Daily Mile.
• Connect to Wahoo Bluetooth 4.0 BTLE sensors to measure heart rate and cadence.
FLEXIBLE AND FEATURE RICH SETTINGS
• Highly configurable, professionally spoken announcements.
• Auto pause detection for removal of non-active time.
• Use headphone remote to pause and resume exercises.
• Easy import and export of exercise data using popular exchange formats.
• Handles multiple activities and their settings with ease.
** Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
May 15, 2013 New version 2.3
April 16, 2013 New version 2.2
March 28, 2013 New version 2.1
February 26, 2013 Initial Release