- New Icon
- Compatible with iOS 6.0
The most simple bandwidth calculator.
You just input the size of your file, enter the download speed and press calculate.
With new fibre networks being rolled out all over the world, you can use Bandwidth Calculator to figure out the time it will now take to download your favourite movies, or upload videos to YouTube.
You'll also be able to decide what speed plan from your ISP is right for you.
- Some info for those a little more technically minded:
All units used in the app are based on their metric equivalent rather than the binary. e.g. K/k = 1000 rather than the binary 1024
A future update will include the ability to switch between these.
- February 20, 2013 Initial release
- February 26, 2013 New version 1.1
- March 19, 2013 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- March 22, 2013 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- April 07, 2013 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- April 27, 2014 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99