RollPG is the advanced natural-language die roller with the ability to validate rolls sent from other users of the app.
- Set up your rolls using natural language like 4d6-L or 2d8+2 with the option to roll it multiple times and sort your results.
- Enter dice on a "calculator" designed specially for creating dice rolls.
- Each die roll is shown clearly and can be expanded to show the specific dice rolled, any dropped dice, and any modifiers to the roll.
- Rolls can be saved in the app or shared with others through Mail, Messages, Twitter, or Facebook. Or, you can copy the roll to the clipboard.
- Save your favorite rolls for easy reuse.
- You can also save rolls with results, including those sent to you by other users of the app (Bookmarks).
- Validate results sent to you from other users of the app to make sure they haven't been altered. You can click a validation link that's sent to you, enter a link manually in the app, or the app can detect a validation link on the pasteboard for you.
- User settings to allow you to alter the app to work the way you want.
- Shake or pull to reroll.
- Extensive in-app help.
- Full support for the iPhone 5's larger screen.
- Support for x-callback-url to allow RollPG to be integrated with your favorite apps.
RollPG is in active development and more features are yet to come. Please let us know through our Web site or through the in-app options if there's anything you need (we cannot respond to user requests left in App Store comments).
- February 19, 2013 Initial release
- March 25, 2013 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- April 01, 2013 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- April 17, 2013 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!