• The sprint trains of Team Facebook, Team Twitter and Team Email have taken up position at the front right of the peloton. This will make it easier for you to spot them from the helicopter view.
• Some of you experienced the nuisance of showing up at the start of 2r, only to find your download license was rejected time and again. We have now updated the licensing process and you should be able to start the 2r download race without problem and speed towards the finish and the ultimate prize - actually reading it!
2r is the new FREE multi-media "magazine" about pro cycling, with contributions from some of the best in the sport.
• Paul Kimmage may be best known for doggedly pursuing the Armstrong story for 10 years for The Sunday Times, but he is also one of the best interviewers in sports. He will write "a big piece" each month.
• Original angles on the state of cycling, and how it got to where it is, come from inrng and Gerard Vroomen.
• But it’s not all hyper-serious, such as our mini-documentaries where we ask the pros to draw their first bike and tell us about it. Or what they would do if they ran the UCI.
• Our photo essays combine the most beautiful retina-optimized images with a connecting story.
• 2r video and photo contests let you participate in the making of the magazine, with great prizes.
So if you like cycling, don’t hesitate: Download and subscribe today!
- February 18, 2013 Initial release
- March 01, 2013 New version 1.0.2
- May 20, 2013 New version 1.1
- June 01, 2013 New version 1.1.1
- August 24, 2013 New version 1.2