What's New- Fully iOS 7 compatible
- 20 new levels!
- New gameplay mechanics: swimming, cannons, shark bait, ladders and more!
- New enemies & characters
- New boss battles!
- New achievements!
- Earn free crowns in the store
- Bugs crushed
- Even more levels and infinite survival mode coming soon too!
App DescriptionOver a million downloads, ranked in over 100 countries and fully optimized for iOS7! Compatible with iPad 2 and up, iPad Mini, iPhone 4 and up and iPod Touch 5 or later.
Forget 9 lives, you'll need 50 Ways to Survive in this level-based platformer Inspired by the global hit song "50 Ways to Say Goodbye" by GRAMMY winning artist, Train. Save Pat's girlfriend from the evil clutches of Grimmy and his horde of minions and bosses in each chapter.
Mass Threat & Train proudly support Family House, A San Francisco charity caring for the families of seriously ill children.
Play though 56 levels in several dazzling environments. You can play through maniacally fast or go for the perfect score by collecting every crown on each level and acquiring all 40 achievements!
● Universal app: iPad and iPhone included
● Makes full use of your crazy retina screens!
● 56 total levels: and yes, more levels already on the way! We will never sleep again.
● Controls so simple a lion would eat them
● 7 playable characters - Grim Reapers, Mermaids and more!
● Find powerups (and sometimes pocket lint) for free along the way and cash in your crowns. Get our bribe of 1000 crowns just by playing the first time.
● Brazen boss battles at the end of each beautiful chapter - a bonanza!
● Under 100 megabytes so download it anywhere, anytime!
Find out more and contact us with any questions, bugs, ideas etc at http://www.50WaysToSurvive.com or email@example.com
Read what the press is saying:
- AppAdvice says: "The game by itself is a great game to play. The levels are challenging, and you could easily be entertained for hours. The charity work behind the app just gives it an extra layer of awesomeness".
- ArcadeSushi calls 50 Ways to Survive an "exciting new platformer".
- AppsZoom says 50 Ways is "...a fun and entertaining game...graphics and animations have been done with care, and playability is outstanding."
- WQAD / ABC News on Mass Threat "...creating hit after hit"
- CBS Radio - "Very cool idea and very fun game"
November 11, 2013 New version 2.0
September 26, 2013 New version 1.1
November 30, -0001 Initial Release