What's New-FREE again by popular demand - Levels 1&2 plus Holiday!
-Explore the Science of Summer & Ice Cream in new Discover Lessons, where history and science meet FUN!
-Keep children entertained and learning all summer with new Learn to Read Level 14. Exciting reading games, a summer poem, a musical version of Humpty Dumpty, plus 3 new First Readers to get your child ahead.
-Kids will love singing along to "By the Beautiful Sea" another classic favorite performed by Kori Pop
-Introducing 4 new "Saturday Surprise" Deliveries
App DescriptionGET YOUR CHILD AHEAD - 100s of hours of lessons designed by top literacy experts
Just 10 minutes a day builds confidence + academic success
NY Times calls Homerâ€™s Reading Method â€śthe most comprehensive.â€ť
Momâ€™s Choice Gold Award + recommended by Today Show
We cover 50+ reading skills! Our fun, all-in-one, easy-to-use program gets children READY for pre-K, Kindergarten + 1st grade.
â€śMy students use Homer 10 minutes every day and are advancing faster than their peers.â€ť - Teresa M., Teacher, Happy, KY
BEST-IN-CLASS EARLY LEARNING AVAILABLE TO FAMILIES
For a fraction of the cost, Homer brings directly to families the personalized reading instruction once only available through expensive after-school learning centers or private tutors.
BUILT BY ADVISORS TO THE COMMON CORE
Homer starts from the ground up and guides kids step-by-step through a program aligned to the new Common Core Standards which define what children need to know at every grade level.
â€śA captivating, comprehensive early reading resource"
- Five Stars, Common Sense Media
â€śA mobile app to start your kidâ€™s school year off rightâ€ť
â€ś...Brings to the tablet the best of how a child learns to read and build knowledgeâ€ť
-MSNBC Morning Joe
THE SCIENCE BEHIND THE HOMER METHOD
Homerâ€™s Method combines the best research on how children learn to read with innovative game design in an immersive learning experience. It develops confident readers by progressively building over 50+ skills, including:
Â· Letter sound recognition (phonics)
Â· Proper pronunciation of letter sounds
Â· Upper- + lowercase letters
Â· Middle + ending sounds
Â· Sight Words
LET GRANDPA CHEER YOUR CHILD ON!
Our new signature product, Homerâ€™s Pigeon Post, is a parent-controlled, invitation-only virtual postal service that keeps families connected. Itâ€™s free, safe, and easy. Send a postcard today! See www.learnwithhomer.com/pigeon-post for details.
EXPLORE THE WORLD OF HOMER & FRIENDS
-Try Learn with Homer Unlimited free for one month
Keep learning & playing with a limited version for free or become a member for unlimited learning for up to 4 children.
- Just 10 minutes a day builds skills + confidence
- Easy - 100s of hours of learning in one place
- Proven literacy method teaches kids to read
- Entertains for hours through vast library of stories + songs
- New content added every week
- Science + history field trips build knowledge
- Tracks childâ€™s progress from website dashboard
- Pigeon Post delivers personalized postcards to child from family members who are part of a safe, parent-controlled circle
Safe, trusted, fun. We take your privacy seriously. No ads, ever. Compatible with iPad 2 +. Works best over WiFi or offline (not 3G)
Visit us: learnwithhomer.com
Like us: facebook.com/learnwithhomer
Follow us: twitter.com/learnwithhomer
Your feedback makes us stronger; keep it coming! Thanks to our most loyal customers. To become a member of our Pigeon Perks loyalty program, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions? Please contact email@example.com
- Try it Free. No commitment to subscribe. Then, become a member by subscribing anytime for less than the cost of a tutoring session
- Monthly or annual subscriptions give unlimited access to full curriculum and progress reporting
- Content added every month
- Payment will be charged to iTunes at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before end of the current period
- Manage subscription or turn off auto-renew at any time: go to iTunes Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of current subscription allowed during active subscription period
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for help
June 22, 2014 New version 2.2
February 20, 2014 New version 1.14
February 07, 2014 New version 1.13
January 29, 2014 New version 1.12
November 15, 2013 New version 1.11
November 01, 2013 New version 1.10
November 30, -0001 Initial Release