What's NewWe incorporated much of user's feedback and suggestions, if you like MyNetDiary, please leave or update your review on the App Store!
* Option to turn all audio announcements off.
* Option to shuffle music within a playlist.
* Auto-resume after pause.
* Better sharing
* E-mailing diagnostics for troubleshooting.
* Deleting workouts from statistics.
* Other fixes and improvements.
App DescriptionGet moving - running, walking, cycling with MyNetDiary's GPS Tracker!
We took a fresh look at how GPS tracking should be done. Nice, simple, and accurate - the app will make you love being active outside, burning calories!
The app is not just for MyNetDiary members! Simple and easy, without tons of bells and whistles, it works great for anyone, without creating any online accounts or joining communities.
If you already use MyNetDiary, this is the running app for you! The app calculates calories burned during your activity and automatically sends them to your MyNetDiary account, so they will show up and will be included into your daily calorie balance online and in all MyNetDiary's mobile apps - calorie counter, diabetes tracker, or iPad app.
The app pulls your today's stats from MyNetDiary and shows them at the top of the Home screen: food calories and left food calories, today's exercise calories, and total calories remaining for the day.
If you are over the budget today, just get moving - burn those extra calories with the Running app!
* Running, walking, cycling, hiking, and skiing are supported - all in one app.
* Built-in music player controls for track and playlist selection.
* Keeps track of time, distance, pace, speed, and calories.
* Allows manual activity entry, for example after running or walking on a treadmill.
* Shuffle mode.
* Auto-pause and auto-resume options.
MyNetDiary Running keeps your stats and notifies you about your achievements, to motivate you for new personal records. You can also share your achievements with your friends, for support and motivation.
September 26, 2013 New version 1.1.0
May 14, 2013 Initial Release