- complete overhaul for iOS 7
- Google Streetview for entries (if available)
- fresh data
LeisureMap shows many types of recreational facilities neatly arranged on the maps of your iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch. All types can be displayed independently. Switch between Google Maps or the built-in maps at any time. With Google Maps you can rotate and tilt the maps. LeisureMaps is available for many countries. More countries are constantly added.
All data is taken from the OpenStreetMap project. OpenStreetMap - like Wikipedia - works with the help of volunteers to create maps and map data. So completeness of the data cannot be guaranteed, it can vary for different regions. Anyone wanting to improve the data should do so directly with the OpenStreetMap project. We will frequently update the Apps with OpenStreetMap data.
- January 22, 2014 New version 1.3
- June 30, 2013 New version 1.2
- April 12, 2013 New version 1.1.2
- March 25, 2013 New version 1.1
- February 15, 2013 Initial release