• A bug affecting sharing on Twitter has been corrected.
• Modifications were completed to ensure compatibility with IOS 7.
StarStar Me by AT&T is a mobile service that allows you to use your name, nickname, or personal handle as your AT&T mobile phone number. People can call you from their AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, or Verizon mobile phones by simply entering ** and then a unique word or phrase that you choose like **SARAH or **KEITH. When meeting new people, give out your memorable StarStar number instead of ten hard-to-remember digits.
Use the StarStar Me app to find and reserve your StarStar vanity number and subscribe to the service. The app is free and the service is just $2.99 per month per number excluding taxes.
The StarStar Me app allows you to manage incoming calls and control how people reach you:
- When you’re busy, turn off rings and automatically send callers an audio or text message to tell them you’ll call back later.
- Or send callers your contact info, including links to your important social media accounts.
- You can also block specific callers from reaching you, just in case you need that.
Get your StarStar vanity number today, before someone else does!
StarStar Me – Your Memorable Mobile Number
- June 17, 2014 Initial release