The Official Weimar Audio Guide
Embark upon a unique and exciting journey of Weimar and enjoy the historical town centre in a unique and individual way.
Friedrich Schiller and Johann Wolfgang Goethe accompany you on an animated tour brought to life with sounds, music and images. Together they will guide you to over 31 points of interest in the city centre and tell you interesting stories about notable buildings. All you need is your iPhone!
You may want to walk the tour, or listen to it sitting on a bench in the sunshine – the decision is yours! You can listen to it when you want and in whatever order you choose – the itour Guide has been specially designed to meet your individual needs.
This audioguide was produced in cooperation between the Weimar GmbH Gesellschaft für Wirtschaftsförderung, Kongress- und Tourismusservice and itour city guide GmbH. Further information at: www.itour.de and www.weimar.de
• Route comprising all 31 stations
• High quality audio tour with professional recording artists in 3 languages
• Map with zoom and selectable points of interest
• GPS navigation
• Scrollable menu list with direct selection for all points of interest
• Multiple slide show images for each point of interest.
The audioguide was created in cooperation by the Weimar GmbH Gesellschaft für Wirtschaftsförderung, Kongress- und Tourismusservice and itour City guide GmbH in Kooperation erstellt. Weitere Informationen finden Sie unter: www.iguide.ch, www.itour.de und www.weimar.de
- February 15, 2013 Initial release