At your workplace: Does this sound familiar,
"There is someone who is extremely manipulative and loves playing a political game. They suck up to their boss by pandering to her ego, while at the same time making it very difficult for other people to get close to her. They're also extremely nasty about anyone else they perceive as a rival.
“ this person had done exactly the same sort of thing with a number of her colleagues. The problem is that this person never does it when others are listening, and since they have the ear of the big boss, any attempt to report their behavior is represented as "stirring", or coming from a place of jealousy.
“Workplace ”. Using your own personal opinion of someone to generate results. By letting the app calculate and analyze results from a set of keywords, you are allowed to track patterns of one or more individuals immediately or over an extended period.
The app gives you ability to even analyze work colleagues , whether they’re addicted to something, bootlicker, paranoid, stressed, an alcoholic or if your boss is a bad one or good one and much more
1. The first thing you see is a "Help" page on how the app works. Click on the page.
2. Inside the app, you will see the page with the label Assign keywords:
a. There is a mock profile. You can see the results of this profile, double-click on the profile.
b. You can add as many profiles as you want by clicking on the + sign (upper right side)
3. You can delete a profile (long) press profile
4. You can assign keyword over a longer period or put assign very behavior / keyword direct.
5. To see the words that are too long just tap on the keyword and look below.
6. Dashboard is where you can see exactly when you did put a certain keyword, can be used as proof for yourself. From there you can also see chart, click the chart icon.
- June 11, 2014 Initial release