- Fixed an issue where the screen could be unresponsive to touch on some devices running iOS 8.
- Fixed the appearance of the Theme picker on iPad running iOS 8.
The all-new Wordrop 2.0 is a fun and mentally-stimulating game for word lovers, with four game modes, leaderboards, achievements, challenges, and more.
Spell words from the available letters, clearing them from the screen and scoring points. Longer words are worth many more points than shorter words, so boning up on your vocabulary gains you a big advantage.
In Classic and Endurance modes, survive by spelling words with letters falling from the sky before the letters fill up the screen. In Race mode, think fast and spell as many words as you can before the clock runs out. In Puzzle mode, take your time and spell words using every last letter on the screen to win the game.
Choose color themes, sound settings, and pick whether you prefer upper or lower case letters. There is a Gray color theme that works well for those that have a hard time seeing color. Sign into GameCenter so you can compare yourself with players around the world, earn achievements for performing feats within the game, and issue challenges to your friends.
- December 12, 2014 New version 2.1.2
- December 09, 2014 Price increase: FREE! -> $1.99
- November 03, 2014 Price decrease: $2.99 -> FREE!
- November 03, 2014 New version 2.1.1
- September 21, 2014 New version 2.1.0
- July 15, 2014 New version 2.0.1
- September 23, 2013 Initial release