- Improved controls.
- Controls sensitivity option added to Settings menu.
- Fixed action tap zones for the iPhones.
- Respawn issues fixed.
- Controls-related bugs fixed.
- Other minor bugs fixed.
Action-packed death racing, this is what Speed Kills is about! Traditional, isometric, powered by Unreal Engine. Players compete in various championships, ranging from bootleg rallies on the outskirts of the galaxy to big-league circuits set against the goliath skylines of metropolis cityscapes. You can purchase offensive and defensive vehicle upgrades, buy new cars, collect power-ups and earn bonuses.
• Classic gameplay, inspired by the 16-bit legends.
• 5 planets/championships to compete.
• Over 50 unique tracks.
• More than 100 races!
• 8 fully customizable and upgradable vehicles, ranging from beefed-up pickup trucks to futuristic hovercars.
- March 12, 2013 New version 1.2
- March 03, 2013 New version 1.1
- March 01, 2013 Initial release