- added full iPhone 6/6+ support
- added front camera support
- improved performance - processing/saving works over 2x faster
- bug fixes
Capture High-Dynamic-Range photographs with HDR. By combining twice the image data of a standard photograph HDR is able to mix an over-exposed and under-exposed photo with incredible results. Includes 4 different mix options, plus the ability to import raw images all in one incredibly fast app.
- Automatic and manual modes (To set exposure manually: drag exposure loupes to dark and light area of photo, double tap to return to automatic mode)
- Import from Photos: Select light and dark photos from library to mix in HDR.
- 4 different HDR mixes: Auto, Optimized, Vivid, Contrast
- Alignment: Photos are automatically aligned for the sharpest possible results.
- Native device camera resolution support
- Save in photos
- Speed: Fastest possible capture and merge of HDR results
- November 22, 2014 New version 2.2
- September 25, 2014 New version 2.1
- June 07, 2014 New version 2.0
- December 03, 2013 Price increase: FREE! -> $1.99
- November 30, 2013 Price decrease: $1.99 -> FREE!
- February 24, 2013 Price increase: FREE! -> $1.99
- February 22, 2013 Initial release