What's New- added full iPhone 6/6+ support
- added front camera support
- improved performance - processing/saving works over 2x faster
- bug fixes
App DescriptionCapture High-Dynamic-Range photographs with HDR. By combining twice the image data of a standard photograph HDR is able to mix an over-exposed and under-exposed photo with incredible results. Includes 4 different mix options, plus the ability to import raw images all in one incredibly fast app.
- Automatic and manual modes (To set exposure manually: drag exposure loupes to dark and light area of photo, double tap to return to automatic mode)
- Import from Photos: Select light and dark photos from library to mix in HDR.
- 4 different HDR mixes: Auto, Optimized, Vivid, Contrast
- Alignment: Photos are automatically aligned for the sharpest possible results.
- Native device camera resolution support
- Save in photos
- Speed: Fastest possible capture and merge of HDR results
November 21, 2014 New version 2.2
September 25, 2014 New version 2.1
June 08, 2014 New version 2.0
November 29, 2013 Price Decrease: $1.99 -> FREE!
February 19, 2013 Initial Release