What's New- new beautiful flat iOS 7 style interface and icon
- optimized for new devices: iPhone 5c/5s, iPad Air, iPad Mini with Retina
- app now displays alert if you return to camera view without saving photo
- few minor bugs fixed
App DescriptionCapture High-Dynamic-Range photographs with HDR. By combining twice the image data of a standard photograph HDR is able to mix an over-exposed and under-exposed photo with incredible results. Includes 4 different mix options, plus the ability to import raw images all in one incredibly fast app.
- Automatic and manual modes (To set exposure manually: drag exposure loupes to dark and light area of photo, double tap to return to automatic mode)
- Import from Photos: Select light and dark photos from library to mix in HDR.
- 4 different HDR mixes: Auto, Optimized, Vivid, Contrast
- Alignment: Photos are automatically aligned for the sharpest possible results.
- Native device camera resolution support
- Save in photos
- Speed: Fastest possible capture and merge of HDR results
June 08, 2014 New version 2.0
November 29, 2013 Price Decrease: $1.99 -> FREE!
February 19, 2013 Initial Release