Do you like Splash Math? If so, please leave a review of Splash Math on the App Store. It really helps us.
Prequel to the successful Splash Math Series Grades 1 to 5 - Splash Math Kindergarten app allows kids to get started with Math practice in fun way. Ideal for kids 3-6 years in age, it’s a superb math game for kids in preschool and kindergarten.
*** Awards & Recognitions for Splash Math Series ***
•Winner of “Tabby Awards” (2012) in “Best Education and Training App” category
•WINNER of “Best Elementary Student App” (2011) by BestAppEver.com
•Featured in Apple lists - “Staff Favorite”, “New and Newsworthy”
*** Splash Math Series Reviews ***
“Splash Math is a very visual app that makes it a wonderful app for visual learners. The interface is simple but has a lot of pictures to help with problem solving and make solving problems fun.”– BridgingApps
“I’m impressed with the thoroughness of content in Splash Math. I really like the workbook concept and it works well here. This is most definitely a well thought out, well designed, educational and entertaining Math app.” – The iPhone Mom
*** What does Splash Math Kindergarten offer? ***
The app offers a unique way for kids to master basic kinder math skills in the format of a fun math game. Your kid will love practicing counting numbers, kindergarten addition, subtraction and other math concepts with cute animal friends in the app.
*** What math chapters are included? ***
The content is aligned to common core standards and covers the following chapters:
• Numbers– 0 to 20; represent numbers
• Counting - count up to 20; counting forward, counting with objects and numbers
• Comparisons – compare numbers and groups
• Addition Concepts – Add with/without pictures, addition word problems, make a ten
• Subtraction – Subtract with/without pictures, addition word problems, subtraction sentence
• Geometry – identify 2D/3D shapes and figures, positional words
• Measurement – classify by color, size or object; length, width, weight, capacity
*** What will my kid in preschool or kindergarten learn? ***
Your kid will learn to count, compare, add, subtract, classify numbers and identify shapes. The eight interactive lessons in the app will give your kid ample practice of basic arithmetic operations like counting, addition, subtraction and simple geometrical operations such as identification of shapes, 2D/3D figures, etc.
*** Why will your kid love this math app? ***
Fun with Numbers and Animals! Your kid will be relaxed and enjoy the math learning experience. Splash Math Kindergarten app rewards with cute animal characters as incentives on achieving the math goals set by you. With these amazing animals, he can form his own jungle, where all the characters would dance, roar, jump or walk to his taps on iPad.
*** Why will you love this fun math app? ***
• Individual Controls – Practice specific mathskills; Turn ON/OFF chapters as desired
• Self-Adjusting Practice Levels & Frequency – Tailor your kid’s math workout sessions
• Goals and Reminder – Set goals like 10 questions-a-day, 2 prizes-a-day, 10 minutes-a-day and more importantly schedule reminders for the same so that your kids don't miss regular practice.
• Monitor Learning Progress – Get insights into your kid’s progress graph
• Multi-player support – Add upto 4 child profiles per app
• Weekly Email reports – Spot your kid’s strong and weak spots. Parents love this feature.
• Rewarding learning experience – Your kid will get to play with cute savannah animals
• HD graphics and sound effects –Your kid will have a pleasant game play experience
*** Support ***
Dedicated support is built into our DNA. We would love to hear your feedback and suggestions to refine our apps further.
In case you have any questions, please write to us at [email protected]
*** Contact ***
• Facebook: http://facebook.com/SplashMath
• Twitter: @SplashMath
• Website: http://splashmath.com
- November 22, 2014 New version 2.1.5
- October 20, 2014 New version 2.1.4
- September 20, 2014 New version 2.1.3
- July 13, 2014 New version 2.1.0
- May 17, 2014 Price increase: $3.99 -> $9.99
- May 16, 2014 Price decrease: $9.99 -> $3.99
- December 29, 2013 New version 2.0.1
- December 03, 2013 Price increase: $4.99 -> $9.99
- November 28, 2013 Price decrease: $9.99 -> $4.99
- November 02, 2013 Price increase: $4.99 -> $9.99
- October 30, 2013 Price decrease: $9.99 -> $4.99
- October 11, 2013 New version 2.0.0
- August 20, 2013 Price increase: $4.99 -> $9.99
- August 17, 2013 Price decrease: $9.99 -> $4.99
- June 29, 2013 Price increase: $4.99 -> $9.99
- June 24, 2013 Price decrease: $9.99 -> $4.99
- April 21, 2013 Price increase: $0.99 -> $9.99
- April 19, 2013 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $0.99
- April 08, 2013 Initial release