Updated to iOS 8
Supported for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 plus screen layout
PLEASE NOTE: PBX Call Rejection is only available for Broadsoft PBX users with the Selective Call Rejection feature enabled. Do not download if you are not a Broadsoft user. It will not reject calls on your iPhone.
PBX Call Rejection allows you to stop any number from calling you on your Broadsoft PBX.
PBX Call Rejection can stop the following
* Any individual number
* Any number from your recent call history
* All numbers marked as Private
* All numbers without a Caller ID
Any number on your rejected list is played a 'the party you are trying to reach is not accepting calls at this time' message to your rejected number. And if you later change your mind you can quickly remove any number from the rejected list.
- September 30, 2014 New version 1.5
- June 07, 2014 Initial release