What's New-Improvements in audio play back.
App Description**** ABOUT ****
The Alert Works app is your companion app for the Alert Works Emergency Alert Radio offered at many retailers and online. Combine the app with an Alert Works Radio for added safety and convenience during severe weather events. Both can be used in tandem to provide weather alerts for your home, while traveling and for friends and family. The app is powered by Weather Decision Technologies' highly scalable, fully redundant, alerting and messaging engine. With the Alert Works app you have access to hourly, daily and extended weather information, forecasts as well as the ability to view watches and warnings for multiple locations.
You will also get a free trial of premium features at start-up and at the end of the trial you may purchase the premium features including push notifications for more than 100 National Weather Service alert types, up to six locations (5 static and 1 "follow me"), voice announcements of alerts, spoken alert details, spoken forecasts, alerts based on your current location tracked in the background, and more.
**** Free FEATURES ****
• Current conditions, hourly and daily forecasts, and severe weather alert badges and text for your current location
• Level 3 interactive radar, animation/loops and visible satellite map
• One, two, and three-day outlooks from NOAA's Storm Prediction Center
• Twitter & Facebook feeds, and forecast, winter and news feed from WDT's WeatherOps team
• Free trial period for the full alert package
**** IN-APP PURCHASES ****
• Free trial period for the features listed below)
• Push Notifications – Receive push notifications for severe weather warning, watches, and advisories issues by the National Weather Service
• Premium Pack – Enable push notifications, background tracking, voice alerts and forecasts, and map layers (including warnings, watches, hurricane tracks), plus five saved locations and current location.
*Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life
*Alerts are for the United States only. However, the application may be available for people in bordering countries who may be impacted by weather in the US.
March 07, 2014 New version 2.7.2
February 07, 2014 New version 2.7.1
January 29, 2014 New version 2.7.0
September 26, 2013 New version 2.6.2
November 30, -0001 Initial Release