*****DISCOUNTED PRICE FOR LIMITED PERIOD ONLY****
Gone are the days when you need a complex and expensive software on your laptop or desktop to design gravity sewer network. Your iPad is now powerful enough to do the same using Sewer Design App. This is the only engineering design App currently available in the market that allows you to design a complex sewer network on iPad.
Sewer Design provides dozen of unique features to make it most useful app on your engineering app list. Key features of Sewer Design App are:
1. Design a complex sewer network (branch sewer, main sewer and trunk sewer) in one shot.
2. Tested for 100 sewer section (manhole to manhole) however can be used for 1000 sewer sections.
3. Option of selecting SI or US design units.
4. Option of selecting most common Colebrook White or Manning hydraulic equation.
5. Option of using number of empirical peak factor equations (e.g. Babbit equation, Harmon equation, Qpeak to Qavg relation).
6. Option of setting the default settings (per capita sewage flow, max d/D ratio, max velocity in pipe, peak factor equation, hydraulic equation, unit design etc.) for the network design.
7. Simple and interactive user interface for data input, hydraulic design and design output.
8. Option of automatic selection of pipe diameter and slope.
9. Design tables showing all aspect of design such as Sewer Section No.; Manhole (UP & DN) ID, Ground Level, Invert Level & depth; Sewer Length; Pipe diameter and slope; cumulative population, average & peak flow; Full flow Q & V; peak flow d/D, v/V, q/Q & v
10. Design can be saved for future use.
11. Interactive Help feature
12. Quick start guide for users familiar with sewer design concept
13. Detailed user manual showing step by step information
14. Take screen snapshot and email it for use in design reports
15. Option of saving the design outputs in CSV format that can be opened in Microsoft Excel
16. Cool zone showing design basics in a cool way
- July 13, 2013 Price decrease: $19.99 -> $11.99
- March 27, 2013 Price increase: $9.99 -> $19.99
- February 27, 2013 Initial release