148Apps Review SummaryOur Rating: :: END OF LINE :: Read Our Full Review >>
For a game about teaching others, Hakitzu could use a few lessons.
What's NewBug fixes
App DescriptionHack your friends to become the ultimate code warrior! Hakitzu Elite is an epic multiplayer robot combat game, where you learn the basics of coding while battling robots in single and multiplayer missions. Can you hack it?!
* Supported devices: iPad 2 and above, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPod Touch (fifth generation) *
‘An epic, fun iPad game ... so immersive, the lines between gaming and learning truly blur" – Wired
Also seen on Mashable, CNN, The Guardian and many more.
Named number 3 in the top 50 apps for 2013 that parents can trust by The Guardian
Join the United Hakitzu Federation on Facebook:
Keep up to date with the latest games from Kuato Studios
On Facebook: www.facebook.com/kuatostudios
On Twitter: www.twitter.com/kuatostudios
- Customize your robot warriors and share on Facebook!
- Compete against friends online with a large arsenal of ranged and melee weapons
- Play your way through different coding levels; Beginner, Junior Coder, Coder and Hacker
- Hone your skills with 25 single player challenges
- Earn Coding Credits by winning matches and challenges and spend them in the Marketplace
- A mega Marketplace with loads of weapons, robot styles and paint jobs to choose from
- Battle with your friends in four awesome challenging arenas
September 26, 2013 Price Decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
July 25, 2013 New version 1.0.6
July 19, 2013 New version 1.0.5
May 05, 2013 New version 1.0.3
April 02, 2013 New version 1.0.2
November 30, -0001 Initial Release