148Apps Review SummaryOur Rating: :: END OF LINE :: Read Our Full Review >>
For a game about teaching others, Hakitzu could use a few lessons.
What's New- The whole game has been given a new look and feel! What do you think?
- There's a new tutorial as well as a new help system. No one should get stuck!
- You now need to complete each Boot Camp Challenge in the Single Player Challenge section to unlock the next Coding Rank
- There are now 252 stars to unlock in the Single Player Challenges
- Single Player Challenges now unlock sequentially
- The multiplayer lobby has been updated to show your coding level and statistics
- In the arena, the code for each of your CodeWalkers is displayed in different tabs
- You can now try out your moves before you send them, giving you the chance to try out different strategies as well as make sure your code does what you expect
- Ads now appear in the multiplayer arena, but can be removed in the Account section through an in-app purchase
- The Chop Shop has been redesigned and is the place to upgrade and customize your CodeWalker. It is also where you can buy additional CodeWalker designs and paint packs
- Certain weapons in the Chop Shop can be unlocked through the completion of specific Single Player Challenges
- Leaderboards have been added to show you who the ultimate hackers are globally. You can also view leaderboards of just your friends!
App DescriptionBecome the ultimate code warrior and hack your friends with Hakitzu Elite. An epic multiplayer robot combat game, where you learn the basics of coding while battling robots in both single and multiplayer missions. Victory is in the code!
* Supported devices: iPad 2 and above, iPhone 4S and above, iPod Touch (fifth generation) *
As seen on Mashable, Gamezebo, The Guardian, VentureBeat, WIRED and more!
- Free game
- Hone your coding skills with 25 Single Player Challenges, easy-to-master interactive tutorials and coding boot camp
- Compete against your Facebook friends online with a large arsenal of weapons and in four awesome arenas
- Earn coding credits for match and challenge completion to spend in the Chop Shop
- A mega marketplace with a vast array of weapons, textures, robot styles, and paints to choose from
- Customize robot warriors and share your creations with friends on Facebook
- Play through different coding ranks sequentially; Beginner, Junior Coder, Coder and Hacker to become the ultimate robot hacker champion
January 29, 2014 Price Decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
January 29, 2014 New version 1.0.7
September 26, 2013 Price Decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
July 25, 2013 New version 1.0.6
July 19, 2013 New version 1.0.5
May 05, 2013 New version 1.0.3
April 02, 2013 New version 1.0.2
November 30, -0001 Initial Release