iOS 9 Compatibility
Limited time offer: unlock full version for 67% off! Tempo, the premier metronome app for iOS is now available as this free Lite version. Tempo was featured as "New and Noteworthy" and "Staff Favorite" by Apple on the main iTunes landing page. Now you can enjoy Tempo's core features before upgrading to its full suite of features.
Tempo Lite's engine is written from the ground up for high accuracy and stability. It keeps going even in device lock mode, making it a useful aid for live drumming.
As a special treat, the iPhone version includes the Tracker Module which helps in your practices by tracking the number of bars or time played.
As opposed to purchasing Tempo, upgrading Tempo Lite nets you a dark colour scheme for the flipside views (instead of light).
Visit www.frozenape.com for demo videos.
• 8 different time signatures: 1-4/4, 3/8, 6/8, 9/8, 12/8
• 6 rhythm patterns for simple meters and 3 for compound meters
• Customize accents or turn beats off to create more complex rhythms
• Tap tempo function
• Tempo ranges from 10 to 800
• Visual feedback in the form of pulsating LEDs
• Two pendulum types, each with two animation types
• Flash whole screen
Tracker Module (iPhone/iPod touch only)
• Track number of bars played or time your practice
• Stop playback automatically when limit reached
• Choose from 4 sound sets: Digital, Analog, Blip and Wooden
• Volume control and Mute button (iPhone/iPod touch only)
• Classical metronome and Italian tempo markings
• Multi-tasking support: plays in background with audio from other apps
• Two interface themes: Light and Dark
- June 13, 2014 Initial release
- September 09, 2014 New version 3.6
- October 10, 2014 New version 3.6.1
- November 03, 2014 New version 3.6.2
- November 15, 2014 New version 3.6.3
- January 27, 2015 New version 3.7
- April 27, 2015 New version 3.7.1
- September 23, 2015 New version 3.7.2
- September 26, 2015 New version 3.7.3
- October 08, 2015 New version 3.7.4
- October 18, 2015 New version 3.7.5