What's NewBeautiful new design for iOS7!
We've been listening to your feedback and we have completely changed the flow of the app to make it easier for you to discover new content.
- New navigation UI
- Added video footage to clips
- 15 more news sources added
- 2 brand new categories: UK and Gossip
- General improvements & bug fixes
App DescriptionWibbitz is your personal video newscast. Tired of reading long articles with small text and endless scrolling? Now you can watch the news you want from your favourite news sites as short videos.
Wibbitz uses artificial Intelligence to turn long text articles into video summaries.
It’s a perfect way to stay updated on the latest news from around the world when you’re on-the-go.
- Named app of the week on The Guardian, Yahoo, BBC, USA Today, TUAW and many more.
- Featured as best desiged apps on Behance
- Featured #1 in News for over 8 weeks in app store
IN THE PRESS:
Techcrunch: “With Echoes Of Summly And Siri, Wibbitz Relaunches Its Text-To-Video Service As A Consumer App.”
Wired: “Wibbitz is a "Summly for video" that transforms any article into a one to two- minute video, extracting the salient points from the text...”
CNN Money: "But what you don’t often see is a product like Wibbitz that’s so far ahead it could disrupt an industry...”
Bloomberg: “Wibbitz fills a hole that traditional media has been trying to fill and the accuracy is amazing.”
• Watch and listen to the latest news from the top news sites
• Beautiful swipe interface
• Add your favourite news sources
• Arrange your feeds in the order you want
• Share video summaries with friends
HOW IT WORKS?
Using advanced text analysis and smart algorithms Wibbitz creates beautiful and short video summaries out of pure text to save you a lot of energy and time.
Wibbitz visualizes the story by taking full advantage of the iPhone’s beautiful screen. Using large images, video clips, animated infographics and natural voice, the Wibbitz technology literally brings stories to life.
All Wibbitz video summaries are completely algorithmically generated, we would appreciate any feedback that you may have. Please send us an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
February 19, 2014 New version 2.8.1
February 12, 2014 New version 2.8
February 06, 2014 New version 2.7
January 29, 2014 New version 2.6
November 17, 2013 New version 2.1
October 29, 2013 New version 2.0
June 26, 2013 Initial Release