- Rich push notifications added
- Improvements on magazine reader
Forbes Africa is the drama critic to business in Africa. The magazine helps readers connect the dots, form patterns and see beyond the obvious, giving them a completely different perspective. In doing this, it delivers sharp, in-depth and engaging stories by looking at global and domestic issues from an African prism.
Magazine Subscriptions are available for purchase inside this app.
One year subscription - $32.99 (automatically renewed until canceled)
Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
Your iTunes account will automatically be charged at the same price for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period unless you change your subscription preferences in your account settings.
You can manage your subscriptions through your account settings after purchase on your device.
No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
- June 17, 2014 Initial release
- August 01, 2014 New version 3.1.4
- December 03, 2014 New version 3.1.5
- April 27, 2015 New version 4.1
- June 25, 2015 New version 4.3
- July 03, 2016 New version 6.0
- December 10, 2016 New version 6.10