- Bug Fixes
Designed to be quick and easy to use, Expense combines a sleek and beautiful interface to manage your day to day expenses and income.
Expense will help you keep track of your daily income and spendings, great for personal and business use. By using Expense, you will be able to see your spending habits and help you save money!
Keep track of your income and expenses on the move with Expense on iOS for iPhone and iPad. The Expense Mac version will sync over iCloud with Expense, Expense HD and Expense PRO.
- iCloud Compatible (Sync and store your data on iCloud).
- Sync and manage your Expenses on iOS with Expense, Expense HD or Expense PRO.
- User customisable categories.
- Supports all currencies.
- Individual currency settings for each account.
- Can be used to track your money when you go overseas!
- Add various accounts in to track.
- Track both income and expense
- Track transactions and view monthly history for each account and category.
- Track expenses for each category.
- Sort your transactions by periods.
- Sort your transaction categories by periods.
- View your total account balances.
- Built-in password protection.
- Backup and restore your data!
- Clean, simple, and easy to use interface
- Export history and category reports via CSV or PDF
- Graphs (Pie charts and bar charts)
- Supports Retina displays.
Please write to us instead of submitting bugs or questions in an App Store review. We can't respond to reviews.
Visit us at www.sockii.com
Contact us at [email protected]
- June 11, 2014 Initial release
- September 17, 2015 New version 1.0.4
- September 27, 2015 New version 1.0.5