App DescriptionThe Chord Monster is a powerful new tool that allows both seasoned professionals and absolute beginners to easily and instantly play any of the 120 most common chords used in Rock, Jazz and Pop.
It can be used for ear training, practicing solos, helping with songwriting and music education.
- Simple and intuitive layout
- Chords play until selecting another chord or silencing the player (top right button)
- Guitar diagrams display the current chord being played
- or select Keyboard diagrams showing how to play the current chord
- Highlight any chord or chords you'd like with blue or orange by pressing the yellow box next to its name
- Highlight the natural chords of any Major or Minor key
- Assign any bass note you would like to any chord for inversions and hybrid chords
- Choose one of four different drumbeats to accompany your jam or composition
- Utilizes the 10 most common chord types: Major, Minor, Dominant 7, Major 7, Minor 7, Minor 7b5, Sus2, Sus4, Diminished and Augmented
- In all, there are 1440 chords at your fingertips
- Designed by musicians for anybody who has any interest or curiosity in music
Requires Adobe AIR plugin (free plug-in from Adobe, automatic during install)
March 03, 2013 New version 1.01
February 18, 2013 Initial Release