Updated for iOS 10
*works great with Apple TV! Project the app for the classroom or see it in action on the big screen.*
This app is designed for older children with reading issues such as dyslexia, LD, FASD, and autism. The app has an on-screen menu that allows the user to turn the individual highlighting of word on/off, autopage forward on/off, narrator on/off, and go to chapter. The story is engaging with professional narration, animation, word highlighting, and vivid illustrations.
- February 15, 2013 Initial release
- April 19, 2013 Price decrease: $1.99 -> FREE!
- April 21, 2013 Price increase: FREE! -> $1.99
- November 14, 2013 New version 1.1
- December 01, 2013 New version 1.2
- December 23, 2016 New version 1.3