What's New• Bugs fixed
App DescriptionAttendance list can be used in your lectures, courses or in daily meetings - whenever you need to check your participant's absence times: attendance list is very helpful. It is very easy-to-use but also offers you a powerful solution to easily keep track of attendances.
Simply create a new appointment and create a new attendance list. Lock your screen and let your participants sign in: It's that easy to turn your iPad into a mobile check-in-terminal. Your participants simply need to sign with their finger on your iPad to confirm their attendance.
With this app you have all your attendance lists ready and always with you.
Attendance list offers your a whole lot of amazing features:
• Your participants simply need to sign with their finger on your iPad to prove their attendance
• Create recurring appointments for your lectures, courses and meetings to organize your attendance lists
• If needed you can predefine the appointment's participant list or let participants register on the fly during a lecture or meeting
• With guided access (available since iOS 6) you can use your iPad as a terminal: your private data is protected and unauthorized people cannot quit your app during recording mode
• To create participant lists you can import your iPad contacts and save them along with a portrait
• With attendance list you can always check the presence rates and absence times and absence quotes of your single participants
• You can easily analyze your attendance lists and export them as CSV e.g. for Microsoft Excel
• Or use our PDF export to send your attendance lists via mail or to print them for your files
If you have any questions or concerns, please let us know.
We appreciate your feedback and improvement ideas.
More informations are available on our website:
FA Media | paperless workflow
May 14, 2013 Price Decrease: $3.99 -> $2.99
May 06, 2013 Price Decrease: $8.99 -> $3.99
May 06, 2013 New version 1.4
April 18, 2013 Price Decrease: $8.99 -> FREE!
April 06, 2013 New version 1.3.3
April 01, 2013 New version 1.3.2
February 10, 2013 Initial Release