- you can change the order of people in the history list (long press and move)
Nightcall allows anyone needing regular assistance to program quickly and easily a specific phone number which can be called by a single tap on a big red button.
Many possible use cases :
- A disabled person which carer changes every night and he wants to program the number to be accessed very quickly during the night
- A senior can program the phone number of a child, sometimes daughter, sometimes son, without having to look in his repertoire.
- A child for whom you leave a phone in case of an emergency, with the number of Dad or Mom, accessible with a single tap.
- a pregnant woman who wants to be able to call her husband with a single tap. Or maybe her mother if the husband is at work..
Nightcall is a simple application but can provide real services beyond the mere application of "favorites".
It was born out of a real need: a person assisted by carers day and night should be able to easily select a favorite number to access as soon as possible.
The current features:
- Choice of a contact number
- Brightness settings to keep the device unlocked and to get to the call without delay
- Easy access
- June 12, 2014 Initial release