App DescriptionStocks 2 is the most advanced Stocks App for iOS, it is the perfect swiss army knife for every investor making it the perfect replacement for the native stocks app.
Add a stock. Tap on the Yellow circle to update stock data. Swipe to the left to go from the Stock Detail List to the Stock List
- Real Time Quote for NYSE, NASDAQ-listed Stocks.
- Company's Logo.
- Open, Close, Today's High-Today's Low, 52w Low-High, Stock Market.
- Regular and OHLC- interactive chart for Inter-day, 1 week, 1 month, 3 month, 6 month, 1 year, 2 year with the associated Volume Chart.
- Full Screen Regular and OHLC- interactive chart in Landscape
- Open Market/ Closed Market Intro Notifications
- Portfolio Tracking
- Key Stats: Market Cap, Dividend, P/E Ratio, Beta, Company Value, Trailing P/E, PEG Ratio, Price Book, Fiscal Year End, Forward P/E, Most Recent Quarter, Profit Margin, Operating Margin, Return on Assets, Return on equity, Revenue, Number of employees, Revenue per Share, Gross Profit, Quarterly Revenue Growth, Total Cash, Total Cash Per Share, Total Debt, Total Debt/ Equity, Book Value Per Share, Operating Cash Flow, 50 Day Moving Average, 200 Day Moving Average, Shares Outstanding, Held by Insiders, Held by Institutions, Shares Short.
- Daily Returns in % Chart
- Returns Histogram 50 Days.
- Brokerage Recommendations
- Price Target Summary: Mean Target, Median Target, High Target, Low Target, # of Brokers
- Company's Profile
- Key's People
- News Feed (Twitter and Mail Sharing)
- Twitter Feed using $ca
February 25, 2013 Price Decrease: $2.99 -> $1.99
February 22, 2013 Initial Release