IdahoCams allows you to check over 1̶4̶5̶ 230 traffic cameras from all over the state, including over 80 in Boise!
To use IdahoCams, simply tap on a map pin. A preview of the camera will be displayed. If you would like to see a larger image, simply tap the 'View Camera' button. Most camera locations in Idaho have a dual camera system (Southbound/Northbound etc) and IdahoCams allows you to access both images.
We have made it even easier to save your most used traffic cameras. With the new Routes feature, you can create a route for example 'Boise to Twin Falls' and add those specific cameras to it. Create as many routes as you like. The routes manager allows you to delete, rename and reorder your routes as you please.
IdahoCams is without a doubt, the best and easiest way to access traffic cameras in Idaho.
* All traffic camera locations annotated onto the map for easy viewing.
* Location support allows you to instantly find your location on the map.
* Add cameras to your favorites list (Routes Manager), allowing quick access to your most frequently used roads/routes.
* Map type can be changed to Satellite, Hybrid or regular Map styles.
IdahoCams is a tool to help you evaluate driving conditions around the state. Please do not use this app while driving. Use of IdahoCams is meant for passenger use or pre-trip planning purposes outside of your vehicle. IdahoCams provides the latest available traffic camera images from IDT. Generally these images are updated every 2-5 minutes, although certain cameras may take longer. We have no control over the timing of the images. This app is not affiliated with IDT. Camera images courtesy of Idaho Transportation Department.
- February 12, 2013 Initial release
- March 10, 2013 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- March 15, 2013 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- January 06, 2014 Price increase: $1.99 -> $2.99
- February 10, 2014 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $1.99