* iOS 7 support
* Performance and stability fixes
* If you've learned something from this ebook app, please tap the app icon and then tap "Ratings and Reviews" to share the love. We love hearing from our readers!
*As featured in Outside magazine*
Ready to get off the grid in the Grand Canyon without falling off the map? Grab Hiking Grand Canyon National Park by FalconGuides® on Inkling. This guide is your go-to resource for both the North and South Rims, including first-hand descriptions of hikes, terrain, safety tips, and more. Explore before you go with high-res photos and interactive maps that take you on guided tours of different hikes. Once on the trail, it's easy to reference your saved bookmarks on your iPhone, no data required.
Special features on iPhone and iPad:
* Navigate by icons: Living by the motto "be prepared" has never been easier. Whether at home on your iPad or out on the trail with your iPhone, use bold, tappable icons to find what you need right away.
* Guided Tours: Tap through Guided Tours of trail maps, and discover highlights, directions, and additional photos along the way, so you’ll know what to expect when you hit the trail.
* High-res photography: Fuel your adventure-lust before you even hit the trail. Zoom in on more than 70 gorgeous photos not found in the print edition.
* Optimized for the screen: Finding your way has never been easier. All of the content you love in your dog-eared Falcon Guides has been re-imagined for your favorite devices.
* GPS coordinate links: When on the trail--or trying to find it--using linked GPS coordinates to make sure you are exactly where you’re supposed to be, no compass required.
* Search: Can’t remember the who, what, when or where? Search anything, and Inkling looks through the whole book—as well as Google and Wikipedia.
* Notebook for bookmarks and highlights: Make highlights, and bookmark anything, including pages, maps and websites. It’s all saved to your notebook that lives inside your guide for easy reference.
Bonus feature on iPad, PC & Mac:
* Notes: It’s easy to make notes anywhere in the guide that can even include web links. All notes are also saved to your guide’s searchable and personalized notebook.
- March 01, 2013 Initial release
- November 21, 2013 New version 3.5.3