We're back with a small update and a few fixes for your Basecamp for iPhone app. What's new?
• Tap Progress, Projects, Calendar, or Me again to scroll up. Fancy!
• Add-ons or extras inside of a comment thread should appear now.
• Adding to-dos before their to-do list loaded crashed the app. Taught the lists some patience.
• Rescued the app from being stuck inside the calendar forever after the app resumes.
• Rotating your iPad or iPhone 6 Plus when adding a comment could sometimes crash. Now you can rotate all you want, crash-free! Basecamp is not responsible for your device feeling dizzy after doing this.
As always, let us know your feedback and thanks for the glowing reviews so far!
The official app for Basecamp, the world's #1 project management app.
• Check in on your projects from anywhere. Basecamp for iPhone shows you the latest news on each project.
• Jump in on a discussion and post your thoughts.
• View progress as team members complete to-dos and upload files.
• Everything from your projects is available, so you can refer to a document or make a decision no matter where you are.
Basecamp for iPhone now works great with Basecamp Classic accounts, too! If you're part of one or more Basecamp Classic projects they will be listed right below your new Basecamp accounts. You can read messages and post comments, add and complete to-dos, see your milestones and peruse your Writeboards right from the app!
- January 06, 2015 New version 2.0.1
- December 05, 2014 New version 2.0
- October 01, 2014 New version 1.5.4
- August 01, 2014 New version 1.5.1
- February 10, 2014 New version 1.5.0
- October 10, 2013 New version 1.4.1
- September 19, 2013 New version 1.4.0
- July 26, 2013 New version 1.3.1
- July 19, 2013 New version 1.3.0
- June 06, 2013 New version 1.2.0
- April 05, 2013 New version 1.1.0
- March 01, 2013 New version 1.0.2
- February 16, 2013 New version 1.0.1
- February 09, 2013 Initial release