bug fixes and improvements (really!)
Adoptive Families is an award-winning resource for parents-to-be navigating the adoption process and for parents raising children through adoption. Founded as a black-and-white newsletter, OURS, in 1968, by Adoptive Families of America, Adoptive Families took its current name and switched to four-color publication in 1994. In 2014, Adoptive Families transformed into an all-digital quarterly magazine and relaunched a comprehensive searchable website containing the many resources from more than 40 years of publication.
Adoptive Families provides information and support through expert articles, personal stories, expert audio, in-depth eBooks, made-for-sharing Clip & Save tipsheets, parent-to-parent interaction, and more.
* Full issues of Adoptive Families. When a new issue is released, the app will be updated automatically.
* Download issues and read offline. Save full issues to read later.
Subscribe from within the app to view digital issues of Adoptive Families magazine. Single issues ($6.99) are available. Our website members can click the Sign In button to access the digital issues at no additional cost.
- February 09, 2013 Initial release
- May 08, 2013 New version 6.2
- January 28, 2014 New version 6.53
- May 02, 2014 New version 6.61
- July 26, 2015 New version 23
- June 30, 2016 New version 29
- July 24, 2016 New version 29.0.1