Added Copy button
Minor bug fixes
Bring your handwritten math to life with FluidGraph! FluidGraph is the first handwriting-based educational math app designed for teachers and students in grades 6-12 (middle school and high school) and applicable to graphing needs in pre-algebra through calculus courses.
Reasons for teachers and students to use FluidGraph:
* makes graphing equations and relations quick, easy, and fun!
* entering and editing math has never been easier-- just write standard math notation
* get the interactive graphs you want in less time
* applicable to multiple topics in multiple courses in grades 6 - 12
* trace, feature points, sliders
* highly interactive and engaging!
* researched, developed, and tested in consultation with teachers over 5 years with support from NSF, NIH, and U.S. Dept. of Ed.
Based on the award-winning FluidMath, FluidGraph enables teachers and students to easily graph math functions and relations all in their own handwriting. For teachers, it is designed to assist in creating dynamic instructional materials for the classroom and to enable clearer presentation of concepts. For students, it is designed to help explore and understand concepts in mathematics and science.
Easily capture screenshots to your iPad's Camera Roll for sharing and integration with other apps. Easily email screenshots to others.
Features and benefits:
* Accurate recognition of handwritten math
* Interactive creation and exploration of graphs
* No programming languages or button pushes, just write your math
* Explicitly and Implicitly defined function plots
* Pre-Algebra, Algebra 1, Algebra 2, Pre-Calculus, Calculus
*** NOTE: Requires internet connection.
*** NOTE: This app is intended for the U.S. 2012 - 2013 school year. It will function through 12/31/2013. Look for the next school year's app summer 2013.
Fluidity Software, Inc. makes innovative educational software aimed at revolutionizing the way people learn. Learn more about Fluidity Software and its products at http://www.fluiditysoftware.com .
- February 08, 2013 Initial release
- February 22, 2013 New version 1.1
- February 23, 2013 Price decrease: $14.99 -> $4.99
- March 03, 2013 Price increase: $4.99 -> $14.99
- March 18, 2013 Price decrease: $14.99 -> $9.99
- April 17, 2013 Price decrease: $9.99 -> $8.99
- April 24, 2013 Price decrease: $8.99 -> $7.99
- April 29, 2013 Price decrease: $7.99 -> $6.99
- July 15, 2013 Price decrease: $6.99 -> $3.99