★ NEW 22nd Edition enhanced with images, pronunciations, and video. ★
== Unbound Medicine powers the official Tabers.com website. Our apps are used by millions of health professionals worldwide. ==
Rapid advances in medicine are reflected in clinical practice as well in the terminology we use. With 8,000+ new entries, Taber’s is your go-to reference for the latest medical information.
Taber’s Medical Dictionary now contains over 65,000 terms, 1,200 images, and 120 videos, making it the most current and comprehensive health science dictionary used by healthcare professionals. With brand new content from the 22nd Edition, Taber’s goes beyond in-depth definitions with nutrition and alternative therapy coverage, patient care statements, medical abbreviations, symbols and units of measurement, immunization schedules, nursing diagnoses, audio pronunciations, and more. This powerful app contains the information you need to answer critical questions at the bedside, in the classroom, at home, or in the office.
Taber’s Medical Dictionary features:
• 65,000+ in-depth definitions – 8,000 new to this edition
• 1,200+ high-quality images and 120 videos
• Nearly 32,000 audio pronunciations
• Red caution/safety icons that highlight critical information
• Useful appendices with Laboratory Values, Alternative Medicine, and more
• Universal Index Search to find topics quickly
• Personalized favorites for ’bookmarking’ important entries
Editor: Donald Venes, MD, MSJ, FACP
Publisher: F.A. Davis
Powered by: Unbound Medicine
- June 11, 2014 Initial release