Affectionately termed ‘The Runner’s Bible’, the Nedbank Runners’ Guide 2013 has been re-written and revamped and filled with old-favourites as well as new events. This essential guide for runners includes:
- Over 850 races and a collection of new off-road runs,
- Essential information, dates, times, venues and contact details,
- Comprehensive course description and 100 new route profiles.
Tom Cottrell's editor’s notes are informative with some history on the various races, time limits and how many finished the race the previous year. He also includes details of prizes, give-aways and course records.
- February 06, 2013 Initial release
- March 13, 2013 New version 2.0