► LiveTwice provides responders with your essential medical and contact information in the event of an emergency ◄
With hundreds of serious accidents and violent crimes every minute around the world, being prepared in the event of an emergency is essential. LiveTwice keeps all your most important personal, medical and contact information accessible in case something were to happen to you.
● Save your personal, identification and medical information
● Add your dependents
● Add emergency contacts and group them into Circles
● Share your profile with trusted people like family, friends or your doctor
● Receive profiles from friends & family for safekeeping
● The logged-out info display shows your selected info to emergency staff
● Free pincode-secured emergency discs allow secure online access to your info
● Securely sync your profile with the LiveTwice server and edit everything online!
● Add pics of important documents like passport, ID etc. to your medical briefcase
● Includes a high-pitched emergency audio alert feature
LiveTwice is the ultimate toolkit to help you in an emergency. Remembering what you’re allergic to, what medications you’re on, or the contact details of your friends or loved ones would prove a challenge even with only a mild concussion - not to mention the hundreds of other things that can happen.
First responders require as much essential information as possible when helping you - and when that happens (which we sincerely hope won’t) - rather have LiveTwice and not need it than need it and not have it.. and for less than a coffee.
For more information please visit www.livetwiceapp.com
To edit your information online please visit www.livetwiceapp.com/user/
- February 11, 2013 Initial release
- July 18, 2013 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- August 19, 2013 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99