- Added Apple Watch app - please see our web site for instructions for use on Apple Watch.
- Minor bug fixes
WinBid Pairings 2 is the all-around trip organizer for airline crews.
** Supports ONLY the following airlines **:
- LUS (East Pilots and Flight Attendants, and West Flight Attendants)
Contact developer to add your airline
• Download entire pairing packages for your aircraft and crew base in seconds
• Select pairings as your pairings, where crew names, notes, departure/arrival gates and passenger loads can be permanently saved
• Display your pairings on your Apple Watch
• Filter pairings that match your parameters
• Logbook feature to maintain a legal logbook with instant totals for recency (includes FAR 117 reporting)
• Seed logbook legs with your pairings (only make minor changes for actual time etc.)
• Import logbook from Little Red Book from WinBid (Windows)
• Import personal and split pairings from WinBid (Mac/Windows)
• Easy setup – nothing else needed (stand-alone, WinBid desktop not required)
• Using iTunes file sharing, import pairings, crew names, notes from the desktop version of WinBid (Windows, Mac)
• Redesigned interface for quick and easy access to all features
• New table format for viewing all pairings, with optional theme colors (or select traditional text format)
• Scheduled pairings shared with WinBid Mac, WinBid 8 for Windows, and WinBid Schedule (Mac and Windows)
• Logbook shared with WinBid Logbook on Mac as well as WinBid Logbook iPhone, and Windows
• No charge for monthly downloads. No recurring fees.
Now supports all crew pairings including Pilot, F/A domestic, F/A Supplemental, and F/A European/Middle East pairings.
Does not include direct access into CATCREW. However, WinBid Schedule for Windows includes full CATCREW access, and crew/pax information is shared automatically with WinBid Pairings 2.
- June 15, 2014 Initial release
- August 01, 2014 New version 2.1.8
- October 25, 2014 New version 2.1.9
- March 05, 2015 Price increase: $19.99 -> $24.99
- April 27, 2015 New version 2.2.0
- June 17, 2015 New version 2.3.0