What's New* Filters added
* Minor improvements
App DescriptionThe uPhoto uploader for social networks application can simultaneously and automatically process and public several photos or images chosen by you in social networks and/ or photo services.
The current version supports the following social networks and photo services:
Before publication and with the help of uPhoto uploader for social networks you have a possibility to set up the parameters of chosen photos and/ or images.
The current version supports the following modes of edition:
- reduction of quality
- reduction of sizes of images
- cropping of an image
Graphic processing considerably (several times) reduces the size of uploaded photos or images, that allows to considerably reduce the time of the publishing of photos and images and cut Internet expenditures
uPhoto Uploader for social networks will make all work on processing and publishing your photos within some clicks. To make the process of publishing automatic, you need to tune the app only once:
- point logins and password of used networks
- set up the parameters of published photos and images
With uPhoto uploader for social networks you will always be in touch and share photo reports. Publish your photos without using complicated software, PC and quick internet connection!
What you need to do for that:
- Edit a photo and, if it is necessary, point the quality of published images
- Choose any quantity of photos in the gallery of your device
- Point social networks and photo services in which you wish to place photos
- press the button to upload
All the rest of work will be done for you by uPhoto Uploader for social networks within minimal time and with minimal expenditures!
The application allows to:
- make the mass uploading of unlimited quantity of photos
- edit (crop photos, reduce the size of images) and process (reduce the quality of images)
- optimize the size of photos for faster uploading
- create and edit albums of uploaded photos
March 17, 2013 New version 1.5
March 13, 2013 New version 1.4
February 13, 2013 Initial Release