- Improvements in User interface and reader
CIO India is a relevant and timely source of technology and management issues for CIOs and other high-level IT executives. With award winning editorial focused exclusively on CIOs and their role, readers feel a sense of ownership – that CIO India is their magazine.
Within the pages of CIO India, readers find easily navigable, topic-specific columns, features and departments. With a peer to-peer focus, CIO India's highly experienced editorial staff provides leadership-oriented, relevant and timely insight and decision support.
CIO India is published by IDG Media Private Limited, a wholly owned subsidiary of IDG Inc (USA).
IDG is the largest technology media, events and research company in the world with a presence in more than 97 countries. Today, IDG worldwide features more than 460 websites, 200 print publications and produces over 700 events.
In 2004, IDG set up the India subsidiary, IDG Media Private Limited, to further its committment to provide the best information and to help expand the market for information technology through locally relevant products.
- June 19, 2014 Initial release
- August 21, 2014 New version 3.1.4
- September 20, 2014 New version 3.1.5
- November 08, 2014 New version 3.1.6
- November 17, 2014 New version 3.3
- February 11, 2015 New version 3.4
- June 22, 2015 New version 4.3
- August 20, 2016 New version 6.0