What's New1. Fun hippo was added into Savanna
2. A new gift - a note from the melody of a lullaby was added
3. The game moved into the category for kids
App DescriptionLearn numbers and forms with an exciting educational app "Catch a figure!" for children from 2 to 6! Encouraging prizes and funny walks with magnificent African savanna animals will delight you and make learning truly absorbing!
Mini-games of “Catch a figure!” help your child to work out object (number, figure) visualization skills and also their listening recognition. This educational app takes into account age characteristics of a little child: eyesight specifics, limited time of concentration and produces colorful realistic illustrations and a professional soundtrack.
- for ages 2 and up;
- learn numbers and forms by visualization or by listening recognition;
- choose a pace of a game for the best perception;
- development of attention and response rate;
- use a system of encouragement for multiple repetitions;
- learning activities are alternated with relaxation ones;
- meet the world of African savanna and take care of its magnificent animals;
- watch the progress of your child, using a result displaying system;
- no ads in our children's apps.
If our game has really helped your child quickly memorize numbers and colors, will be grateful for a review of it in the AppStore. Duplicate your feedback at our address firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the age of the child, and we'll give you a promo code for full version!
Smart Cat Studio, LLC makes teaching children mobile and funny! Choosing our safe children development apps, parents will be completely satisfied!
January 29, 2014 New version 1.2
March 03, 2013 New version 1.1
February 16, 2013 Initial Release