Hugs, not bugs.
That’s what we’d prefer. Unfortunately, bugs happen. So, in those rare moments we’re not enjoying the warm embrace of a hug, we’re working hard to fix what needs to be fixed and introducing new features that improve your learning experience.
Did you know?
There are about 7,000 languages in the world.
Questions? Feedback? Hug requests? We’d love to hear from you. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Your Babbel Team
Are you ready to learn Indonesian? Welcome to Babbel. Discover Babbel's wide variety of courses and start making progress quickly.
Join millions of happy users, download the app and try out the first lesson for free!
DISCOVER A NEW LEARNING EXPERIENCE
• Whether for school, work or travel, Babbel makes learning Indonesian fun and easy for learners of all levels.
• Intuitive courses designed by linguistic experts engage you in practical conversation skills from the very first lesson.
• Just a few minutes a day strengthens your language skills.
• Extensive selection of interactive courses
• Ideal for beginners
• 10-15 minute bite-sized lessons that fit in your schedule
• Entertaining listening, writing, reading and speaking exercises
• Learn vocabulary from a wide range of topics (including travel and culture)
• Easily graspable grammar exercises
• Speech recognition technology helps pronunciation
• Review Manager keeps vocabulary in your long-term memory
• Learning progress synchronized across all your Android devices and on the web
You will need a subscription in order to get access to the full learning materials for one language.
For each language there are four subscription options available:
One-month subscription for $US9.99.
Three-month subscription for $US19.99.
Six-month subscription for $US33.99.
Twelve-month subscription for $US59.99.
Each subscription will be automatically renewed unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current payment period.
Your iTunes account will be automatically charged at the same price for renewal within the 24-hour period prior to the end of the current payment period unless you change your subscription preferences in your iTunes Account Settings.
When a subscription is canceled, access to the app’s courses and features will expire at the end of the current payment period.
We’d love to hear from you. Write to us with questions and suggestions at: email@example.com
Have fun learning your new language!
Your Babbel Team
- June 10, 2014 Initial release
- July 23, 2014 New version 4.3
- August 11, 2014 New version 4.3.3
- September 18, 2014 New version 4.4
- October 12, 2014 New version 4.4.2
- October 22, 2014 New version 4.4.3
- December 03, 2014 New version 4.4.5
- February 10, 2015 New version 4.4.8
- March 25, 2015 New version 4.4.9
- May 03, 2015 New version 4.4.10
- June 23, 2015 New version 5.0.1
- July 20, 2015 New version 5.1
- August 22, 2015 New version 5.2
- November 08, 2015 New version 5.3.1
- June 23, 2016 New version 5.4
- November 05, 2016 New version 5.4.1
- December 15, 2016 New version 5.4.3