What's New• You can try one lesson for free now, even if you don't have a Babbel account.
• Register a Babbel account with us and you can try the first lesson in every course free of charge.
• As a Babbel subscriber, you'd have full access to all courses and features in the app.
• You can now start a subscription from within the App itself. Buy directly through your iTunes account.
• We've fixed a few bugs that were causing the app to crash.
App DescriptionLooking to learn Indonesian in a fun, fast and effective way? The complete Babbel online courses are now also available for the iPad. Immerse yourself in the Indonesian language with the interactive Babbel App. Try it out now!
IN THE PRESS
“The app I’ve found most powerful is Babbel.” - New York Times
"Babbel: Help Me, Help You Learn A New Language." - TechCrunch
"9 out of 10." - Wired
• All the Babbel courses now available on iPad.
• Train your pronunciation with our speech recognition technology.
• Extensive selection of interactive courses with pictures, pronunciation and example sentences.
• Ideal for both beginners and advanced learners.
• Learning aims tailored by the integrated Review Manager.
• Learning progress synchronised across iPad and website platforms.
And much much more…
You will need a subscription in order to get access to all of this app’s courses and features.
There are three subscription options:
One-monthly subscription for $US10.99, automatically renewed until canceled.
Three-monthly subscription for $US21.99, automatically renewed until canceled.
Six-monthly subscription for $US37.99, automatically renewed until canceled.
Your subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current payment period.
Your iTunes account will be automatically charged at the same price for renewal within the 24-hour period prior to the end of the current payment period unless you change your subscription preferences in your Account Settings.
You can manage your subscriptions through your Account Settings after purchase.
When a subscription is canceled, access to the app’s courses and features will expire at the end of the current payment period.
LOTS OF LANGUAGES
English, Spanish, French, Italian, German, Brazilian Portuguese, Swedish, Turkish, Polish, Dutch and Indonesian.
We like getting your feedback. Write to us with questions and suggestions at:
Have fun learning your new language!
Your Babbel Team
November 03, 2013 New version 4.0.1
September 11, 2013 New version 3.0.6
April 08, 2013 Initial Release