Our brand new release:
Get the best deals on hotels
- We have always had a quick & easy checkout process. Now, you can compare prices from all your favorite providers and choose which deal you like best.
New & improved smart filters
- Looking for a romantic hotel in Thailand? Want to find the cheapest hostel in Berlin? In this new release we added smart filters to our hotel search. No more scrolling through a long list of hotels. Find exactly what you are looking for with just two taps!
Book bus & ferry tickets
- In select destinations, you can now buy your bus and ferry tickets without ever leaving the app! Triposo is quickly becoming your one-stop shop for everything travel.
The Namibia Travel guide offers you complete and up to date city guides for Windhoek and many other travel destinations in Namibia.
Features of the Travel Guide:
*This free app brings you city guides for many cities in Namibia including Windhoek, Swakopmund and Tsumeb.
*Each travel guide has a sightseeing section with all major monuments.
*For each city in Namibia we have an eating out section with the best restaurants.
*Bars, pubs & nightlife section for all major cities in Namibia.
*An offline map of Namibia and offline city maps for all major cities.
*A phrasebook with useful Afrikaans phrases.
*The travel guide has a complete background information on Namibia.
*App works offline.
*Free app - no hidden costs.
What people say:
"Leave your Lonely Planet or Frommers at home. Your phone and a Travel Guide is all you need."
"Travel Guide works offline and even has an offline map. So no roaming charges. And it's free!"
About our guides:
We make great, interactive travel guides.
To make our guides we use the content that is freely available. Open content sites like Wikitravel, Wikipedia, World66 and Openstreetmap are among the best resources for any traveler. Our mission is to make that content relevant for you. So we mix and mash and annotate - and we distill great, relevant travel guides out of it.
We like open content. In fact some of us were involved in World66, one of the first open content travel guides on the web. Our travel guides are very much a re-mix of open content out there.
Currently we're using content from: Wikipedia, Wikitravel, World66, Open Streetmaps, DMOZ and Chefmoz
We're big fans of these projects. If you stumble across some inaccurate information in this guide, we would appreciate
it if you correct it on the web site of these projects.
- June 06, 2014 Initial release
- July 19, 2014 New version 3.3.4
- July 20, 2014 New version 3.5.0
- July 25, 2014 New version 3.5.1
- September 28, 2014 New version 3.5.5
- October 18, 2014 New version 4.0.0
- November 07, 2014 New version 4.0.3
- November 21, 2014 New version 4.1.1
- December 04, 2014 New version 4.1.2
- December 20, 2014 New version 4.2.1
- January 30, 2015 New version 4.3.1
- February 20, 2015 New version 4.4.0
- March 17, 2015 New version 4.5.0
- April 22, 2015 New version 4.6.1
- May 24, 2015 New version 4.7.2
- June 02, 2015 New version 4.7.4
- July 11, 2015 New version 4.8.1
- July 31, 2015 New version 4.8.2
- September 12, 2015 New version 5.0.3
- December 19, 2015 New version 5.2.2
- June 21, 2016 New version 5.4.3