App DescriptionIn App purchase Description:-
- Title of publication or service:- Premium Paid Tips for horse racing.
- Length of subscription (time period and/or number of deliveries during each subscription period):- weekly Auto-Renewable Subscription
- Price of subscription, and price per issue:- Tier 5 i.e $4.99
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
Tips will be posted Mid-Week and on a Saturday prior to all racing events.
Star Punter has been created to meet the demand of an existing client base, being customers who are already subscribed to Racing Magazines, Racing Syndicates, and users of an existing web site for horse racing tips.
It has not been created for entertainment or for a general populace market.
It has been created for a specific customer and a pre-defined market who are demanding more user friendly and technologically advanced methods of accessing tips and information on horse racing throughout the world.
Star Punter has been developed in two stages.
The first being; Australia release.
The second; England, Singapore, Hong Kong, New Zealand and South Africa.
Star Punter includes a free tip section, providing Saturday Tips for races held within Australia, and a Premium Tip Section, which is a recurring subscription for Tips from all six (6) countries. It is not limited to the amount of Tips that will be posted at any given time. However, will not fall below two tips posted for each section.
Tipsters from all six countries have been approached and will be providing professional tips on racing for each country.
March 13, 2013 Initial Release