App DescriptionBaroque Music Radio is ideal for artists, reading, learning, homework, improve creativity, â€¦
*Baroque music is the style of Western art music composed from approximately 1600 to 1750. This era follows the Renaissance and* was followed in turn by the Classical era. The word "baroque" comes from the Portuguese word barroco, meaning "misshapen pearl", a negative description of the ornate and heavily ornamented music of this period; later, the name came to be applied also to its architecture.
Baroque music forms a major portion of the "classical music" canon, being widely studied, performed, and listened to. Composers of the Baroque era include Johann Sebastian Bach, George Frideric Handel, Alessandro Scarlatti, Domenico Scarlatti, Antonio Vivaldi, Georg Philipp Telemann, Jean-Baptiste Lully, Arcangelo Corelli, FranÃ§ois Couperin, Denis Gaultier, Claudio Monteverdi, Jean-Philippe Rameau and Henry Purcell. *Source Wikipedia
Listen a selective list of Baroque Music from all the world with a very easy interface. Variety of radio stations. Stations are dynamically loaded, we will be adding more and more stations without you need to upgrade the app. If you have any station suggestion do not hesitate on telling us.
Universal app: Listen with your ipad, ipad mini, iphone, or ipod touch, and also you can listen the music in background mode!
* IOS 6 compatible.
* New design for every IOS device.
* Landscape: You can view on Landscape mode for iPad.
* Share: You can share the song that are you listening in Facebook and Twitter.
* Timer: You can set up a timer to stop the music.
* Song Title: You can view the song title of the music.
* Album Cover: You can view the album cover of the song.
* iTunes Link: You can download the song from iTunes
February 03, 2013 Initial Release