+ Fixes capture bug causing occasional crash on 6+.
*** "We've got to admit we're stupidly hooked" - Engadget
*** "A $2 app that re-focuses photos like a $400 Lytro." - The NY Times
Blow your friends away with FocusTwist, an app that allows you to create and share “twists” - images that can be *re-focused* AFTER you take them!
This is the full-featured, widely recognized FocusTwist app, which will transform the way you think about photography.
* Easily capture images
* Share online directly from your iPhone
* Access our curated gallery with twists from world class photographers
* Take your photography to a new level
** GIZMODO APP OF THE DAY
** The NY Times
** The Verge
** DP Review
** Many more.
► HOW TO USE
Focusing an image after you take it works great on for food, toys, fashion, nature, architecture – any scene with multiple elements to focus on.
For best results, compose a scene with something interesting very close to your phone's camera (3-4 inches away) and another element further away (> 5 feet).
Try to hold the phone still during the few seconds it takes to focus and capture a twist.
- May 03, 2015 New version 1.8
- March 20, 2015 New version 1.7
- March 13, 2015 Price decrease: $1.99 -> FREE!
- November 05, 2013 New version 1.6
- May 24, 2013 New version 1.5
- May 15, 2013 New version 1.4
- May 08, 2013 New version 1.3
- April 24, 2013 New version 1.2
- April 23, 2013 New version 1.0
- April 23, 2013 New version 1.1
- April 22, 2013 Initial release