- Improved memory management
- removed advertising
- simplified add text functions
- added ability to specify colors using hex codes
- added Print function
- added ability to share with other apps
- added optional photo collage features
- added optional upload and save folder
- updates for iOS 7
Do you want to add horns to any image to make a horny photo? Do you know any fans of the Colorado Buffaloes, Texas Longhorns or St. Louis Rams? Horndog makes it easy to add horns, and a whole lot more, to any photo.
Just take a photo or choose one from your camera roll and pick the horns you want to use. Position and size them on the photo using your fingers and then save the photo, email it or share it on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or Flickr.
Make great profile photos, game avatars, or there’s an upload to Shutterfly to make a unique invitation, card or gift for your lover.
Over 25 kinds of horns to choose from including –
- Longhorn Cattle
- Big Horn Sheep
- Water Buffalo
- Flaming horns
There are accessories like -
- Bow ties
and ready made banners like –
- Thinking of you
- Coming soon
- Hook 'em horns.
- What makes you think I’m horny?
- Still horny after all these years
- You wanna?
- I’m game, are you?
Or you can add your own words using the tools for making text boxes or drawing.
Whether you just want to make a funny photo or you want to express your desire with a creative invitation, get this app and start adding horns to photos today.
- June 08, 2014 Initial release