App DescriptionCollins Italian Dictionary is designed for all intermediate learners of Italian, whether at school, at home, or for business. 90,000 references and 118,000 translations will help those learning Italian take their language skills to the next level.
* This edition of Collins Italian Dictionary has been revised and updated to offer extensive and relevant coverage of today's English and Italian with thousands of phrases and examples guiding the user to the most appropriate translation.
* The clear Collins typography gives the text a contemporary feel and ensures that users find the information they need quickly and easily. Log on to www.collinslanguage.com and access our free online Italian dictionary. Some of the other titles available in the Collins Italian dictionary range are Collins Gem Italian Dictionary, Collins Pocket Italian Dictionary, and Collins Concise Italian Dictionary - giving users all the help they need.
A search tool
Featuring various search options to help you find the words you need more easily, including:
* A quick search of words while you type
* A ‘fuzzy filter’ when you are not sure of the correct spelling of a word
* A ‘keyword’ search for finding key words within compound words
* A wild card search facility which can replace a letter or a group of letters
A learning tool
The Collins Italian Dictionary app includes a number of features which help you to grow your vocabulary further:
* A ‘Favorites’ feature allows you to create your own categories and lists of words from the extensive library, which includes all cross-curriculum words
* Your last visited words are all saved in your ‘History’, so that you can quickly look back at recently checked words
* Discover more about language with the special language notes and ‘Word of the day’ feature
* Fun and engaging word games like ‘Hangman’, ‘Word scramble’ and ‘Anagrams’ give the opportunity to use newly learnt words
February 05, 2013 Initial Release